At Athens Family Foot Care we treat any and ALL problems of the foot and ankle. Our goal is to restore your foot and ankle health in the most conservative yet corrective manner that will last a lifetime. We believe in conservative alternatives. Surgery is always a last resort.
We also believe and practice natural medical solutions.
We want to get you better fast and keep you better forever, with no complications from the pathology or the treatment in your
Here are a few but not all of the pathological problems that
Dr. Herron treats:
- ingrown toe nails
- planter warts
- heel pain
- ankle pain
- arch pain
- fractures of the foot and ankle
- sprains of the foot and ankle
- broken toes
- sweaty feet
- athletes foot
- insect bites
- dermatological pathologies such as psoriasis, dry skin, skin tags, moles, and skin cancers
- vascular pathology including venous edema and lymph edema
- leg and foot ulcers
- arthritic pathologies such as gout, bone spurs, bunions, and hammertoes
- pediatric problems including
club foot, flatfoot, and nail pathologies
- diabetic foot care with prevention and complication resolution such as toe nail issues, neuropathy, and ulcerations.
- all sport injuries and performance enhancements and injury protective solutions
- Dr. Herron makes his own orthotics the same day as treatment so you walk out corrected and feeling 100%
- Dr. Herron also makes his own healing lotions, creams, sprays, and foot soaks which can include compounding medications
into his natural products to get the best result possible without putting a pill in the entire body to treat the foot and ankle.
If you have a concern or question about your problem and how Dr. Herron can correct your leg, ankle, and / or foot issue,
feel free to contact him directly via email or call the office and schedule your appointment today.